- Image 01
- Image 02
- Image 03
- Image 04
- Image 05
Sanjeevani Public School
Secondary Recognised and Affiliated to C.B.S.E.
- Registration fee is inclusive of prospectus fee and is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Registration is a pre-requisition for admission. Children are normally registered for admission in the month of January.
- Students seeking admission to various classes should get themselves registered for admission.
- The students for Pre Nursery & Nursery Classes are admitted on the basis of general observation only.
- Admission will be done on the basis of written test and interview and is subjected to the availability of seats.
- Students seeking admission to Pre Nursery should be 2 Â½ yrs of age as on 1st April of the year in which admission is sought.
- Parents are required to deposit the admission charges by the due date. Registration forms are available in the school.
- Filled form must be deposited with Birth Certificate, Two Stamp Size Photographs and Transfer Certificate (in case coming from another school) along with Progress Report from the previous school.
- Students who are admitted to the school are expected to produce Birth Certificate from Municipal Committee/Corporation. It is compulsory to bring the original certificates along with a photocopy.
- If parents fail to produce the birth certificate within a month of admission, the admission stands automatically cancelled. Dues paid will not be refunded.